Proposed Title :
FPGA Implementation of High Speed 64-bit Data Width True Random Number Generator Using Clock Managers and Metastability
Improvement of this project :
To design the TRNG Core for 64-bit data width, and compared that to 32-bit TRNG Core data width.
True random number generators, often known as TRNGs, are essential components of a wide variety of critical security applications. Despite the fact that digital-based solutions take use of randomness sources that are often found in the analogue domain, digital-based solutions are highly needed, particularly when they need to be implemented on Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)-based digital systems. In this research, an unique technique that makes the design of a TRNG on FPGA devices more straightforward is described. In order to adjust the phase shift between two clock signals, it takes use of the runtime capabilities of the hardware primitives provided by the Digital Clock Manager (DCM). The auto-tuning approach that is being given automatically adjusts the phase difference between two clock signals in order to compel one or more flip-flops (FFs) to enter the metastability zone. This region is used as a source of unpredictability in the system. In addition, an unique use of the fast carry-chain hardware primitive is offered as a means of further increasing the level of randomness present in the bits that are created. In final, a powerful on-chip post-processing strategy that does not inhibit the TRNG throughput is outlined here. This work was built in 32 and 64 data width, in verilog HDL, and synthesized in Xilinx Zynq FPGA. All of the characteristics were evaluated with regard to area, latency, and power consumption.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
A High-Speed FPGA-based True Random Number Generator using Metastability with Clock Managers
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.