Proposed Title :
FPGA Implementation of Audio Encryption and Decryption with using Chaotic Maps
Improvement of this Project:
To developed Audio signal with Chaotic Encryption and Decryption with Hardware FPGA implementation.
In this Digital Signal processing application of audio signal transmission and reception is a main priority one, now a day all digital gadgets will functioning with audio and speech method it’s a most fundamental forms of human communications. In this audio signal processing applications will need a priority to protect a speech signal with encrypt and decrypt method before transmission and reception. Here, the proposed work will integrated a cryptographic method of chaotic maps with higher security its reduced complex implementation and huge bandwidth for transmission of signals, and also reduce more area with perform low power consumptions. This proposed work will integrated with Xilinx FPGA and proved the performance with Area, Delay and Power.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
Speech Encryption Using Two Dimensional Chaotic Maps
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 5 times.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.