FPGA Implementation of High Speed and Area Efficient Five Different Three Operand AxPPA (Approximate Parallel Prefix Adder)Improvement of this project :
To design 16-Bit Approximate Parallel Prefix Adder in Three Operand Technique with using Brent Kung, kogge Stone, Ladner Fischer, Sklansky, Han Carlson Adder.
We compare five AxPPA architecture using Xilinx Vertex-5 FPGA.
The computational kernels of many error-tolerant applications, including machine learning and signal, image, and video processing, extensively make use of addition units. In addition to their utility as independent operations, additions are crucial building blocks for a variety of other mathematical operations, including subtraction, comparison, multiplication, squaring, and division. The parallel prefix adders (PPAs), which are also known as PPAs, are among the most efficient adders. It is an illustration of a parallel prefix structure that is made up of carry operator nodes that are referred to as prefix operators (POs). PPAs in particular are some of the most efficient adders due to the fact that they optimize the parallelization of carry generation (G) and propagation (P), making them among the quickest adders. We take use of approximations in the POs to develop approximate PPAs (AxPPAs), which we present in this study. In addition, instead of a two-operand adder, a three-operand adder may be used, which results in a significant reduction in the critical path latency. However, this comes at the price of more hardware. In many different cryptography and pseudorandom bit generator (PRBG) techniques, the three-operand binary adder is the fundamental functional unit that is used to conduct the modular arithmetic. In order to test our proposal for approximate POs (AxPOs), we have generated the following AxPPAs, which are comprised of a set of five PPAs: approximate Brent–Kung (AxPPA-BK), approximate Kogge–Stone (AxPPA-KS), Ladner–Fischer (AxPPA-LF), Sklansky (AxPPA-SK), and Han–Carlson (AxPPA-HCA). We evaluate the performance of five different AxPPA designs by comparing them with energy-efficient approximation adders (AxAs) and the Proposed Three Operand Adder. This includes proving the performance in terms of area, latency, and power.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
AxPPA: Approximate Parallel Prefix Adders
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.