Proposed Title :
FPGA Implementation of High Efficiency Video Coding Standard Deblocking Filter
Improvement of this Project:
Spit the Deblocking filter 32×32, 16×16, 8×8, 4×4.
Reduced the artifact
- Xilinx 14.2
The deblocking filter reduces the blocking artifacts (visible discontinuities in the vidEO) caused by block-based encoding with strong quantization. It is applied by modifying samples along horizontal and vertical boundaries of PUs and TUs of size not smaller than 8×8 samples. Filtering is applied separately in 4×4 blocks (so-called P and Q blocks).
Boundary strength and Edge level adaptivity
- Boundary strength(BS) is calculated for boundaries that are either prediction unit boundaries or the transform unit boundaries.
- The boundary strength can take values as 0,1 or 2.
- For luma component, only block boundaries with BS values 1 or 2 are filtered. Therefore there is no filtering in static areas which avoids multiple subsequent filtering of same areas where pixels are copied from one picture to another with a residual equal to zero which can cause over smoothening.
- In case of chroma components, only boundaries with BS equal to 2 are filtered. Hence the block boundaries that are filtered have at least one of the two adjacent blocks intra predicted.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
A Deblocking Filter Hardware Architecture for the High Efficiency Video Coding Standard
“Buy VLSI Projects On On-Line”
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.
There are no reviews yet.