Proposed Title :
ER-TCAM: A Ternary Based Soft Error Resilient SRAM Content Addressable FPGA Memory
Improvement of this Project:
Enhanced ER-TCAM Size up to 2048 x 40, and proved with existing ER-TCAM Size 64×40, 512×40, 1024×40.
- Xilinx 14.2
In a Software defined networking (SDN) in packet classification and open flow applications which using static random access (SRAM) based ternary content addressable memory (TCAM) on field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs). Thus, SRAM based TCAMs will using major part in all FPGA based applications, it will support to reduced vulnerable to soft errors with high search performance and reduced critical path delay. In brief SRAM based TCAM will reduce the cost and reduce the response time with single bit parity fault detection, which also covered minimal critical path overhead. This technique exploits the binary encoded TCAM table maintained SRAM based TCAM for updated purpose to implement a low response time error correction. The proposed work of this paper will present SRAM based TCAM using error detection with error correction with different TCAM sizes 64×40, 512×40, 1024×40, 2048×40. Finally this work was designed in Verilog HDL, Synthesized in Xilinx Vertex 5 FPGA and proved the performance of area, delay and power.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
ER-TCAM: A Soft-Error-Resilient SRAM-Based Ternary Content-Addressable Memory for FPGAs
“Buy VLSI Projects On On-Line”
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.