Proposed Title :
FPGA Implemented Approximate Restoring Divider
Inexact Cells using XRMDC to improve the Quotient Accuracy
Improvement of this project :
To design a Approximate Restoring Dividers (16/8) using Novelty based Approximate Divider Cell (XRMDC – XOR Multiplexer Divider Cell), and compared that to existing Exact and AxSUB (8/4), AxSUB (16/8).
To improve the Accuracy of the proposed restoring divider cell using XRMDC, and proved the performance of area, delay and power.
It is possible to apply approximation computing in error-tolerant applications in order to decrease the amount of power that is used while simultaneously increasing the level of overall circuit performance. The three approximation divisions that are shown in this study all employ an array-based architecture. As a result, they are able to accomplish considerable hardware savings while maintaining a high degree of accuracy in comparison to other contemporary approximate designs. An emerging paradigm in error-tolerant applications, approximate computing results in designs that use less power while maintaining a comparable level of quality to their more traditional counterparts. The divider in these applications has complicated circuitry, which results in higher delay between the various computing blocks and increases the amount of power consumption. Therefore, coming up with an approximation for the division module would result in designs that were far more power efficient. In this research, we propose a novel algorithm called approximate subtraction (AxSUB) with the goal of reducing the complexity of the hardware while still obtaining accuracy within the allowable bounds of the algorithm. In order to demonstrate the usefulness of the AxSUB, both the proposed AxSUB and the current approximate subtraction units are included into the restoring array division (RAD) architecture. The effectiveness of the proposed designs for the AxSUB (8/4) and the AxSUB (16/8) was shown. The XRMDC (8/4) design, which was suggested, improved the accuracy of the column-wise function, but the XRMDC (16/8) design uses a number of rows with correct architectural function. An extensive accuracy and performance test is carried out on the recommended dividers, along with a number of additional designs that are regarded as representing the state of the art. In contrast to a design that is accurate, the divisions that have been proposed have a more compact form factor, a reduced need for power, and a higher degree of accuracy, all while contributing just a marginal amount of error. In addition, the trade-off between accuracy and higher performance for various approximation divisions is explored in order to determine which designs achieve the best compromise. This is done in order to find which designs provide the best possible outcome. This is done in order to determine which designs strike the optimal balance between the two competing elements. This proposed architecture was created using Verilog HDL, synthesized with Xilinx Vertex-5 FPGA, and all of the parameters were studied and compared with respect to area, latency, and power.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
Power Efficient Approximate Divider Architecture for Error Resilient Applications
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.