Proposed Title :
CMOS Trans-conductance LNA integration of Vital Sign Processing Receiver with Clutter Elimination using SC Chebyshev LPF
Improvement of this Project:
To Design the Third Order SC Chebyshev LPF (Low pass Filter) using Trans-conductance LNA (Low Noise Amplifier) at 130 nm and 45 nm CMOS Technology and proved the comparisons of Area and Power Consumptions.
- TANNER EDA
This brief describes a vital sign processing circuit without any automated signal processing or algorithm support for the ultra wideband (UWB) pulse-based radar system for simultaneous dc/near-dc exclusion and out-of-band interference elimination. As a stable and balanced pseudo resistor applied under a servo feedback loop in a vital-sign receiver of the sensing radar, an intrinsic self-balanced MOS diode (SBMD) was suggested to act as a High-Pass Filter (HPF) with an ultra-low corner frequency lower than 0.5 Hz to eliminate undesired clutters of reflected signals and input dc-offset voltages from innate circuit offsets. A third-order switched-capacitor (SC) Chebyshev low-pass filter (LPF) with trans-conductance low noise amplifier (LNA) and leap-frog topology was adopted as the subsequent stage to eliminate out-band noises, developing an integrated band pass frequency response vital-sign processing circuit and inserting it into a radar module to check its feasibility. Finally, this work was developed in Tanner EDA at 130 nm and 45 nm CMOS Technology.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
Vital-Sign Processing Receiver With Clutter Elimination Using Servo Feedback Loop for UWB Pulse Radar System
“Buy VLSI Projects On On-Line”
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.