Proposed Title :
CMOS Implementation of Inter leaving Stacked 14-T SRAM method of 5 x 32 Static – Dynamic Decoder Integration on 22 nm and 16 nm technology
Improvement of this Project:
To design a Radiation Hardened 14-Transistor SRAM Bit Cell in the method of ILS-14T SRAM cell and Stacked 14-T SRAM cell using 22nm and 16nm CMOS Technology and proved the comparisons.
To design a Decoder 5×32 with 32-bit SRAM Integration in two method of ILS and Stacked.
- Tanner EDA
In a recent technology of Static random access memory is susceptible to the high energy particles under harsh radiation environments with more storage area and creating soft error rate in SRAM cell, and it’s creating sensitivity with latching single event transient (SET) and single event upset (SEU), thus it’s taken more power consumptions and more noise margin. Therefore the proposed work of Radiation hardened of 14T SRAM cell will get solution to resolve this problem in low power consumption with low read noise margin at 0.3 to 0.9 voltage with speed and power optimization. Additionally, this proposed work where design this static – dynamic decoder integration with inter leaving stacked 14-T SRAM at 32-bit in 22nm and 16nm CMOS technology with using 0.3 V ~ 0.9 input voltage. Finally this work where designed in Tanner EDA, and proved the comparison in terms of MOSFET’s, Area and power.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
Radiation-Hardened 0.3–0.9-V Voltage-Scalable 14T SRAM and Peripheral Circuit in 28-nm Technology for Space Applications
“Buy VLSI Projects On On-Line”
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.