FPGA Implementation of Area, Delay and Energy Efficient XOR-MUX Full Adder Based Binary Tree Multi-Operand Adder
- To reduced number of logic gates in multi operand binary tree adder, here the proposed work used XOR-MUX based full adder instead of AOI & OAI method.
- The AOI method will work same as conventional full adder method, it’s not reduced any number of logic gates in multi operand binary tree adder.
- The OAI method will functioning with inverter of AOI method, in this case it will take more number of inverter logic in multi operand binary tree adder.
- The proposed method of this work introduced a XOR-MUX level synchronization method in multi operand binary tree adder for that 3 number of logic gates reduced in each full adder and finally proved the performance of area, delay and power.
The essential path of the binary tree adder (BTA) based ripple carry adder (RCA) is studied here to find the possibilities of minimization of delay. The new logic formulation and the subsequent configuration of RCA was proposed for the BTA based on the results of the study. The effect, of the comparison indicates that the proposed RCA architecture provides better performance than the current RCA in terms of area, delay and energy consumptions. Similarly, in the BTA architecture of AOI, OAI method will also take more area and power consumptions. Therefore, in this proposed work will introduced, XOR-MUX full adder in BTA architecture and reduced the area, delay and power compared to AOI and OAI based BTA architecture. Finally this work presents in Verilog HDL, and synthesized this work in Xilinx FPGA, and proved the performance of area, delay and power.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
Area Delay and Energy Efficient Multi-Operand Binary Tree Adder
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.