Proposed Title :
A 16 nm CMOS Technology of 9T SRAM which using One-Sided Schmitt Trigger
Improvement of this Project:
To design this 9T SRAM at 16nm and 22nm CMOS technology and proved the comparisons of area, delay and power.
To extend this 9T SRAM up to 8-bit and designed at 16nm and 22nm CMOS Technology and proved the comparisons of area, delay and power.
In this paper present, a one sided schematic triggered based read and write operation form 9T static random access memory cell, it will consume low power and energy consumptions with high read and write stability. The proposed method of schmitt trigger based 9T SRAM memory cell which obtain high read stability in one sided schmitt triggered inverter with a single bit line structure, similarly the write ability will improve the power gating in schmitt trigger inverter with a write assist of control and trip voltage of schmitt trigger inverter. In this proposed work of this paper will designed this 9T SRAM memory cell single bit and 8-bit level which using 16nm and 22nm CMOS technology and proved the performance of area, delay and power in Tanner EDA tool.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
One-Sided Schmitt-Trigger-Based 9T SRAM Cell for Near-Threshold Operation
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.