Proposed Title :
CMOS 45nm implementation of Radiation-Hardened 14T SRAM 8 bit cell With Speed and Power Optimized for Space Application
Improvement of this Project:
To design a Radiation-Hardened 14-Transistor SRAM Bit Cell in 45nm CMOS Technology and proved the comparison with existing 65nm 14-Transistor SRAM Bit Cell.
To design a Radiation-Hardened 14-Transistor SRAM Bit Cell to 8-Bit Radiation-Hardened 14-Transistor SRAM Bit Cell and get the terms of Area, Delay and Power.
- TANNER EDA
For radiation hardening, using 14T SRAM bit cell, which circuit and layout level optimization design in a in a 65-nm CMOS technology increased pliability to single-event upset (SEU) as well as single-event–multiple-node upsets (SEMNUs) due to the charge sharing among OFF-transistors. In this proposed design of RSP-14T by 8-bit SRAM cell, which performance better than existing design of RSP-14T per bit. In this design CMOS transistors which is used to store the data. In the radiation environment, when the heavy ion incident occur on the semiconductor material, the particles will be ionized. These excess charges will be collected by the sensitive nodes of the device. As a result, a voltage perturbation will appear at those nodes. For SRAM bit cell, when the amplitude of the voltage perturbation is strong enough and exceeds the logic threshold level of the inverter, the data stored might be turned over. By using this concept of 14T SRAM design will give the better result of power, area and delay than the existing system. Finally, the proposed design is implemented in the TANNER EDA at 45nm CMOS Technology with 0.9V input voltage and proved the comparison in terms of area power and delay.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
Radiation-Hardened 14T SRAM Bit cell With Speed and Power Optimized for Space Application
“Buy VLSI Projects On On-Line”
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.