Proposed Title :
A 45 nm CMOS Implementation of Low Power and High Speed Voltage Level Shifter
Improvement of this Project:
To design the proposed level shifter and current mirror level shifter and differential cascade voltage level shifter at 45 nm and 180 nm CMOS Technology and proved the performance of area, delay and power.
- Tanner EDA
The efficient and very low power voltage level shifter is briefly discussed in the paper, the switching speed is increased day by day in analog and digital signal processing applications while the dynamic power consumption also decreased by adopting a new regulated cross coupled method of pull up network. The proposed level shifter may transform input signal with voltage levels far lower than a MOS device threshold voltage to greater nominal supply voltage levels. Even though to low number of components, the proposed level shifter method occupies a tiny silicon area with ultra low power consumptions by making it appropriate low power applications such as implanted medical devices and wireless sensor networks. the results of this work analyzed in Tanner EDA tool at 180 nm and 45 nm CMOS technology. The power dissipation and propagation delay of the proposed level shifter are 1.173 mW respectively, for low / high supply voltage of 0.4/1.8V and input frequency of 1 MHz .
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
A Low Power and High Speed Voltage Level Shifter Based on a Regulated Cross Coupled Pull Up Network
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 5 times.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.