Proposed Title :
High Efficient Technique of Line Coding for Channel Equalization using the concept of Integrated Pulse Width Modulation and Consecutive Digit Chopping.
Improvement of this Project:
To develop a line coding technique for Integrated Pulse Width Modulation Technique and Consecutive Digit Chopping method in order to increase the efficiency of wire line communication.
To develop a VHDL code for integrated pulse width modulation technique with consecutive digit chopping technique in 64 bit of data for transmission and reception.
In telecommunication system, a line coding is a pattern representation of voltage, current, or photons in digital format and used to transmit a digital data down a transmission line. This paper proposes the new design concept of line coding techniques with high efficient for equalizing the channel with use of two techniques of line coding such as integrated form of Pulse Width Modulation (iPWM) and (CDC) Consecutive Digit Chopping. The main aim of the proposed line coding technique is to equalizing the lossy wire line channel in order to attain a energy efficient wire line communication. The proposed system overcome the limitations that are faced by the existing pulse width modulation technique and Manchester encoding technique. And the existing system of line coding technique of integrated form of pulse width modulation technique and consecutive digit chopping technique is implemented in the single bit with 4 different phase shifting technique. Therefore, the efficiency of data is low. Thus, the proposed system of line coding technique proposes the multi bit data transceiver with four different phase shifting technique achieves a better and high efficient in wire line communication. Finally, implemented the proposed system of line coding technique in VHDL and synthesized using XILINX and shown the comparison in terms of delay, power and area reports.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
Line Coding Techniques for Channel Equalization: Integrated Pulse-Width Modulation and Consecutive Digit Chopping
“Buy VLSI Projects On On-Line”
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.