Proposed Title :
A 0.25V SNDR Asynchronous Delta-Sigma Modulator with 8-Bit DAC in 45nm CMOS
Improvement of this Project:
To design a SNDR Asynchronous Delta–Sigma Modulator in 45nm CMOS Technology with 25V and proved the comparison with existing 0.18um SNDR Asynchronous Delta–Sigma Modulator.
To design a SNDR Asynchronous Delta–Sigma Modulator with 1-Bit DAC to SNDR Asynchronous Delta–Sigma Modulator with 8-Bit DAC with 0.2V and get the terms of Area and Power.
- Tanner EDA
In recent years, ULV – (ultra low voltage) BD (bulk driven) circuits are significant in wireless applications powered form non-conventional energy sources. ADC and DAC are surviving an important role in analog and digital circuits. A Delta-Sigma Modulator (DSM) method used for encoding in data convertor technique. In existing, with 1-bit DAC, a fully differential ADSM designed. In this proposed system, which proven the minimum supply voltage of 0.25V for ADSN (Asynchronous Delta Sigma Modulator) is designed with eight-bit cell DAC. A proposed ADSM designed with DAC 8 bit cell, with the help of Gm-C integrator and hysteretic comparator. Finally, the proposed circuit is implemented in the TANNER EDA at 45nm CMOS Technology with 0.25V input voltage and proved the comparison in terms of area and power.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
A 0.3-V 37-nW 53-dB SNDR Asynchronous Delta–Sigma Modulator in 0.18-μm CMOS
“Buy VLSI Projects On On-Line”
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.