Proposed Title :
FPGA Implementation of Concurrent Multi Band Transmission to design at 8th Order Reconfigurable Digital Delta Sigma Modulation Transmitter Architecture
Improvement of this project :
To design 4th Order Reconfigurable Multi Band Delta Sigma Modulation with using Truncated Multiplier instead of Conventional Multiplier.
To design 8th Order Reconfigurable Multi Band Delta Sigma Modulation with using Truncated Multiplier instead of Conventional Multiplier.
In contemporary wireless communication technology, the priority requirement for energy and spectrum efficient reconfigurable transmitter design with a high data rate has increased substantially, as a result conventional reconfigurable transmitter design will be inefficient throughout the amplification phases. The flexibility to reconfigurable transmitter design with carrier spacing and the quality of continuous carrier aggregation system is suggested in the long-term evolution advanced (LTE-A) standard for such high data rate transmission. In which this work present the huge bandwidth of carrier signal is split into multiple sub-carriers with lower bandwidth. These multi band transmission will more helpful in 5G application. This work describes 8th order reconfigurable multi-band delta sigma modulator (RMB – DSM), which allows the noise transfer function zero to be adjusted to fall at different frequencies where the carriers are aggregated. In the case of multi-band transmission, quantization noise between transmission bands is a major concern. As a result, a multi-band additional noise shaping (ANS) function is also implemented, which produces notches around each carrier and decreases noise levels across a number of pass-bands. The systematic architecture of the present 4th order reconfigurable multi-band delta sigma modulator will have increases logic size and energy consumption, and the arithmetic operations of the logic will need a large amount of logic in VLSI implementation. As a result, the proposed work would minimize the amount of logic size in arithmetic operations by utilizing an energy quality scalable truncated technique, which present with 8th order reconfigurable multi-band delta sigma modulator, these truncated technique will reduce the internal and external logic in RMB-DSM architecture, it will provide only n size output from the n x n multiplication. The proposed work for aggregating up to four 20 MHz long term evolution (LTE) signals with an overall aggregated bandwidth of 160 MHz with sampling frequency of 1 GHz has been conformed in simulation and experiment. This implementation of existing and proposed design will have implemented in Xilinx Zynq 7000 FPGA and proved the performance of logic size, delay and power.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
Reconfigurable Digital Delta-Sigma Modulation Transmitter Architecture for Concurrent Multi-Band Transmission
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.