Proposed Title :
FPGA based Low Power Resource Efficient Multi Ported SRAM based Ternary Content Addressable Memory (REST)
Improvement of this Project:
- To Modified the Single port memory architecture to Multi ported memory, and also increases the memory size of 512 x 72 bit, via the implementation on VHDL, with synthesized in Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA, and shown the comparison of area, power and delay
- Xilinx 14.2
The implementation of Proposed system of SRAM-based TCAM is to search contents stored in the memory. This is done by accessing stored data by content rather than by address; this is unlike static random access memory(SRAM), which accesses content using the address, here we are modified the SRAM of single ported to Multi ported, so it will search the contents stored in the memory using multi port. The utilization of block or Distributed RAM is critical performance factor for multi-ported memory design on field programmable gate array (FPGA), this paper introduced a new perspective and more efficient way of using a conventional memory of Multi input and Multi output port based upon TCAN memory size.
Field Programmable gate array, have been broadly used in fast prototyping of complex digital systems. FPGA contain programmable logic, arrays, usually referred to a slices. Slices can be configured in to different logic functions. The flexible routing channel can support data transferring between logic slices. In addition to implementing logic operations, if needed the slices can also be used as storage elements, such as flip flops, registers, or other memory modules. In this same way via the TCAM signal ported memory will be modified to Multi ported memory, with reduced the slice configuration in FPGA. The modified architecture of Resource efficient multi ported SRAM based TCAM is shown in below architecture.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
Resource Efficient SRAM based Ternary Content Addressable Memory
“Buy VLSI Projects On On-Line”
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.