Proposed Title :
Truncated Booth Multipliers with Approximate Carry-Based Error Compensation using Reversible Logic
Improvement of this project :
To design the TACBM-10 16×8 bit Multiplication using Reversible logic gate with Optimal 4:2 compressors instead of Conventional logic gate with Exact compressor.
To design the Image Multiplication of two images (Lena, Cameraman) and prove the performance of PSNR and SSIM with Conventional and Reversible Method.
Computing on an approximation rather than an exact compressor model has the potential to improve the performance of multipliers in digital circuits, however this improvement will come at the expense of accuracy in a variety of error-tolerant applications. In a great number of applications, these multipliers serve an essential purpose. We propose in this note a truncation-based Booth multiplier with a compensation circuit that is formed by selected alterations in the k-map in order to get around the carry that results from the shortened section. Pruning of hardware and a decrease in output errors may be accomplished concurrently via the use of intelligent mapping. Truncated and Approximate Carry based Booth Multipliers (TACBM) are suggested with a variety of designs dependent on truncation factor w. This is done in an effort to find a balance between power consumption and accuracy. When compared with the state-of-the-art multipliers, TACBM excels in terms of more accuracy and Area Power savings. Similarly, this work will take more logic size in digital application due to conventional architecture, this proposed work present this TACBM multipliers using reversible architecture and reduced the number of garbage signals and logic sizes. There after we have present an Image Multiplication using this TACBM multipliers and proved the performance of PSNR and SSIM parameters.
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
Area and Power Efficient Truncated Booth Multipliers Using Approximate Carry-Based Error Compensation
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 3 times.
- On first time explanations we can provide completely with video file support, other 2 we can provide doubt clarifications only.
- If any Issue on Software license / System Error we can support and rectify that within end of the day.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
Payment Method :
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
- Pay using Paypal : Click here to get NXFEE-PayPal link
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.