Proposed Title :
FPGA Implementation of QPSK Modular on FPGA
QPSK Modulator on FPGA
In the last years, a major transition from analog to digital modulation techniques has occurred and it can be seen in all areas of satellite communications systems, cellular and wireless. Modulation is essential in transmitting two or more signals in the same time because avoids interference between the signals and also ensure that errors are avoided during transmission. The digital information is transmitted as a series of ones (1) and zeros (0) called bits. In order to transmit them over long distances, different modulation scheme have been used. For digital modulation, instead of varying the amplitude or the frequency of the carrier signal, it is preferred to vary the phase because it offers better protection in transmitting signals . The aim of the paper is to generate QPSK (Quadrature Phase Shift Keying) modulation which is a simple but very robust form of digital modulation. The QPSK modulation conveys 2 bits per symbol and it is very popular in satellite communication . The resources used in generating the QPSK modulation were a computer with the Xilinx WebPack ISE on it, the Spartan 3E Starter Kit board and a LeCroy WaveSurfer Xs Series Oscilloscope, a high performance digital oscilloscope.
- More Area and power
- Low Performance
QPSK Modulation, here the input will provided as a Binary information, and its converted into 2Bit serial to parallel form, then the 2Bit form will provided to voltage control oscillator scheme of COS and SIN signal generator with Encode TX pulse, and its multiplied to carrier frequency then the signal to be added before transmission output. The QPSK modulation is determined a format of phase changes from previous signal. In the Quadrature modulation will have four possible states such a Hence this each states which is represents two information bits, it splitting of binary patterns as same of QPSK modulation technique, it shifter the phase to about depending upon the requirement.
In the Modulation of wireless communication technology will used to transfer the data by changing the frequency, amplitude and phase of the carrier signals, with this digital data of modulation scheme it will need to map the corresponding signals for example in the binary modulation ‘0’ and ‘1’ will be map to the time(t) of waveforms. In modulation each input data will form a group of bits to the form of M=2b which is corresponding to M-ary modulation for M>2. The Quadrature Phase shift keying is also one of the modulation technique of M-ary modulation M=4, with this M will denoted as symbol of four distinct waveforms of different phase. The QPSK Modulation will achieve the same bandwidth, data throughput, bit error rate, power efficiency with compare to the QPSK. Four symbols of M=4 is located with equal spacing.
- Less Area and Power
- High Performance
” Thanks for Visit this project Pages – Buy It Soon “
QPSK Modulator on FPGA
“Buy VLSI Projects On On-Line”
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer are advice to watch the project video file output, before the payment to test the requirement, correction will be applicable.
- After payment, if any correction in the Project is accepted, but requirement changes is applicable with updated charges based upon the requirement.
- After payment the student having doubts, correction, software error, hardware errors, coding doubts are accepted.
- Online support will not be given more than 5 times.
- Extra Charges For duplicate bill copy. Bill must be paid in full, No part payment will be accepted.
- After payment, to must send the payment receipt to our email id.
- Powered by NXFEE INNOVATION, Pondicherry.
- Pay Add to Cart Method on this Page
- Deposit Cash/Cheque on our a/c.
- Pay Google Pay/Phone Pay : +91 9789443203
- Send Cheque through courier
- Visit our office directly
HDFC BANK ACCOUNT:
- NXFEE INNOVATION,
HDFC BANK, MAIN BRANCH, PONDICHERRY-605004.
ACC NO. 50200013195971,
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000407.